LIVING IN A DESIGN APARTMENT – FROM THE HAPPINESS OF A UNIQUE LIVING EXPERIENCE IN THE MINIMALISTIC LOFT
The idea was to transform the breath-taking harbour panorama visually into the MINIMALISTIC LOFT.
The living, dining and sleeping areas have a direct view of the harbour through the floor-to-ceiling glazing. The room sequence is transparent and customizable. Sliding doors made of profiled cast glass enable the fusion or separation of the adjacent room zones. Kitchen block and cabinet stand freely adjusted like a “container”. Black parquet flooring, basalt stone, steel and the orange colour of the kitchen “container” are a reference to the industrial harbour atmosphere. Reflecting glass surfaces also allow a virtual view of the harbour landscape in the reverse direction.
Designer furniture by Jean Prouvé, Charles Eames, Gae Aulenti and a sofa bed and master bed exclusively designed for the room concept support the unique living atmosphere.
Experience the outstanding location and the architecture of the Elbphilharmonie as a resident.
- 63m above ground level
- Loftsize 132 sqm (1420 sft), south-west orientation
- Open floor plan
- Sliding doors made of profiled cast glass
- Master bed (180x220cm), unique piece
- Sofa bed (2x 80x220cm), unique piece
- Down duvets and pillows from Denmark, suited for allergic persons
- Linen bed linen, Towels from Organic Company
- Master Bathroom crafted from Basalt with bathtub and rain shower
- Guest bathroom with rain shower
- Hair & skin care products from Aesop
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hop, dishwasher
- Barista Espresso machine
- Interior design from Prouvé, Eames, Zumthor, Aulenti, Coray
- Free high-speed internet
- Sonos sound system
- Smart home computer
- Storage room with washing machine and dryer.
- Loggia viewing the harbour and the Elbe embedded in the glass facade
- Underground parking
- Concierge service (9am – 6pm)
- Personal host with additional services if required